Spain is one of the dream vacations that most would prefer to take. Imagine breathtaking resorts to stay, with fine dining, like CLC World. If you are interested in knowing the technical side of travel, including the fact sheets and statistics, look into https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/national-travel-survey-statistics published by the UK Government.
When you pack your stuff we will guide you on how to pack in a less space restricting the unwanted stuff. People in Spain prefer simple casual clothes unless they go to the place of a god or any occasion or party. If you ever want to see the other side of dressing style of the Spanish people, then you should attend one such party.
When you are packing to Spain 1 suitcase of medium size should be more than sufficient. Though it is said to be a warm place Spain gets all the seasons like summer, spring, winter. One tip is to pack as less as possible so you can stuff it up with the things you buy in Spain on the way back.
When choosing clothes, pick clothes which need not be ironed as finding a person to iron your clothes would be a hard thing to find. You can select dark colored pants which you can wear it for a couple of days and don’t show up the stains easily. If you are planning on a longer stay then buy a laundry soap to ease out the problem of finding a person to launder your clothes as you find only dry cleaners. If you have booked an apartment, then it wouldn’t have a dryer to dry your clothes. Take bags which is completely closed to sustain any weather conditions and to have them safe.
Men and women can wear swimwear and flip flops on the beach but are not allowed to drive or dine in a restaurant the same way unless it is located right at the beach.
Tips To Follow
1. Layering is a must as few places may be sultry and few high ceiling buildings may be cold. Dressing up in layers would ease up the dressing problem.
2. Dressing is up to you, but few worshipping places may have some rules to follow like wearing a scarf or shawl just to show that you respect their tradition and would over to them when you are there. Wear scarves in a such a way that it covers your shoulders. It may also enjoy to just sit in a church and enjoy seeing the people.
3. For the days which are mildly chill, you can layer yourself with a thin jacket or a cardigan.
4. If you are traveling in spring or winter, then pack water resistant wears and a pair of boots. Be prepared to remove them if not allowed in resident in these jackets.
5. Wearing fur clothes and jackets is normal in Spain and you can try one too.
6. To accessorize yourself pack a couple of chains, earrings, bracelets to dress up like Spanish women
7. Don’t stress too much on the dressing. See to it that you follow the basic guidelines and just chill out and enjoy the vacation.